In order to fulfil our mission as a firm, we consider that the regulation of Auren's professional activity, by means of a code, is an indispensable obligation as well as a right. Making this code of professional conduct known publicly is for us a commitment and a guarantee of quality of our dealings, in accordance with our corporate culture.
Frame of conduct: The rules contained in the current code establish the basic obligations of Auren personnel and of the firm itself in terms of tutelage, training, responsibility, ethical behaviour and professional fees. This code of conduct guides professional relationships which Auren's personnel carry out in their activity with organizations which we serve. This code has been approved by Auren's Board and has been communicated to all the firm's employees.
Auren's management personnel will ensure the correct interpretation and application of this code and encourage its observance.
Auren's employees must have the appropriate academic training, competences and experience in order to perform their tasks. Their recruitment to the firm must be carried out respecting the criteria of objectivity in terms of selection; moreover, their induction and training will allow for maximal integration in existing working teams.
Auren employees must constantly keep their technical skills and knowledge updated; thus, it is required that they dedicate a relevant part of their time to tasks such as information and training, internally as well as externally.
Since responsibility falls ultimately upon the firm, Auren's professionals are personally responsible for all their actions.
Every professional act requires objectivity, appropriate competency on the part of the professionals involved and absolute independence of judgement. It is not admissible to take action without each and every one of these circumstances being taken into account.
Auren's employees must have consideration and respect toward professional colleagues.
Auren's employees must keep strictly secret histories, content, results and outcomes of their professional endeavours, with the exception of those to which the client has given legal consent. Auren's technical equipment will be used by staff for exclusively professional ends.
Auren's employees will be committed to respecting people, furthering the Company and protecting the Surroundings.
Professional fees will be based on degree of responsibility, experience and dedication of the employees of the firm. They will be notified in advance, explicitly stated and detailed in accordance with the tasks deriving from the professional activity in question.
In addition to these rules, Auren's professionals will be subject to the legal and general obligations and to those of their respective professional associations.
UN Global Compact
Moreover, at Auren we have agreed to adopt the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact in promotion of human rights, labour rules, non-discrimination, eradication of child labour, protection of the environment and fighting against corruption.
The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
In line with the UN Global Compact, AUREN is committed to the Ten Principles:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed fundamental human rights, within its field of influence.
- Businesses should make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Business should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally-friendly technologies
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.