We are here to help your business with conflicts that may float above the surface: disagreements with former employees, differences of opinion with suppliers or outstanding payments from customers.
Sometimes by having a discussion, you can solve some of the conflicts, but some other times you need a legal assistance. That doesn't necessarily mean ending up in court, sometimes smart negations between the sides involved with the right legal consulting can be enough to provide the solution.
- General legal advice
- Contract review, contract preparation (cautery jurisprudence)
- Representation of interests and conduct of negotiations
- Legal representation before authorities and courts
- Expert opinions and reports
- Enforcement procedures and claims management
Use our services in advance and save yourself a lot of troubles later on, by being clear in the contracts.