Code of Ethics
In addition to these rules, Auren's professionals will be subject to the legal and general obligations and to those of their respective professional associations.
UN Global Compact:
Moreover, at Auren we have agreed to adopt the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact in promotion of human rights, labour rules, non-discrimination, eradication of child labour, protection of the environment and fighting against corruption.
The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact:
In line with the UN Global Compact, Auren is committed to the Ten Principles:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed fundamental human rights, within its field of influence.
- Businesses should make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Business should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally-friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.