EUROPEAN UNION LAW
European funds enable the development of ideas, projects, plans and programmes requiring financing in order to put them into practice.
At Auren, we offer technical support in the entire process in order to obtain these funds, from the generating of the project idea and the search for the European programme that best suits it, until the execution and justification thereof.
Areas of specialisation:
- Identification of the suitable financing channels for the development of your project.
- Search for calls of financing sources.
- Support and preparation of proposals (technical and financial drafting and presentation of project proposals).
- Search for national and international partners and constitution of consortiums.
- Communication with the European and national entities managing the funds.
- Technical project office (co-ordination, follow-up and communication).
- Advice on participation in exchange networks of good European practices.
- Organisation of work meetings, conferences, technical workshops, seminars, etc.
- Notifications of European events: congresses, information conferences, practical seminars, infodays.