COMMERCIAL AND CORPORATE ADVICE
Peace of mind. Be sure that the decisions taken meet the requisites of the law and have the best defence in conflictive situations. This is how we gain the confidence of our clients. Our priority is to advise in order to avoid conflictive situations. If they finally occur, our professionals are ready for the defence.
Below we describe some of the actions we carry out, both for commercial or public entities (consortiums, agencies, public companies, etc.), and for non-profit entities:
1. Recurring advice
- Technical-legal assistance for all types of incorporations of entities and in the general meetings or meetings of the board of directors thereof.
- Drafting of the by-laws.
- Drafting of the minutes of the General Meeting.
- Procedures and technical assistance with the commercial registries:
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- Legalizations of accountancy, official trading books, including the minutes book.
- Deposit of annual accounts.
- Request for and appointment of an auditor
2. Commercial contracting, market and competition
- Development of all kind of agreements: corporate, franchise, joint venture, distribution, etc.
- Regulatory Competition compliance.
- Consumer law.
3. Corporate restructuration
- Diagnosis of imminent equity imbalances and legal advice to companies on the legal measures to adopt.
- Insolvency proceedings. Legal support in the filing of voluntary creditors’ meetings. Pre-insolvency situations.
4. Other actions
- Filing of complaints with the Commercial Courts. Challenge and/or defence of defence agreements in view of the opposition to company resolutions and corporate actions of liability of the administrators.
- Protocols between members in family companies.
- Mediation in commercial disputes.
- Planning of the succession in the family company, dealing with the commercial, management, human resource and tax aspects.