Lawyers and tax advisors
Auren has an excellent team of lawyers and tax advisors, who are experts in a wide range of areas of law and capable of providing global services with business approach and a multidisciplinary vision. You can trust in our knowledge and experience.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
1. Commercial and corporate
- Corporate. Planning, incorporation and continuous advice for all types of companies.
- Corporate governance. Legal advice for governing bodies.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, corporate restructuring and all types of corporate transactions.
- Commercial and financial agreements.
- Restructuring and insolvencies. Refinancing agreements. Administrator’s liability.
- Family-owned business.
- Financial planning (prior analysis of taxation for individual transactions, design and execution of structures optimizing the financial costs of the holders of business assets, incorporation of holding companies, financial structures, etc.).
- International financial planning.
- Tax Inspections and tax proceedings (advice and representation before the Tax Authorities in proceedings relating to inspection, management, collection and penalties, defense against Economic- Administrative and Contentious-Administrative actions).
- Advice, planning and management of tax matters. Corporation Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, VAT, Inheritance and Gift Taxes, local taxes, etc.
- Transfer Pricing.
3. Labour Law
- Labour contracting. Senior executives. Expatriates.
- Collective bargaining.
- Redundancy proceedings.
- Labour conciliation and litigation.
- Labour management: payroll and social security, labour contracting and general advice.
4. Administrative Law, Construction Law and Real Estate
- Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Urban planning.
- Urban Leases. Horizontal property.
- European Union Law. Market and Competition.
- Maritime and Shipping Law.
5. Litigation and Arbitration
- Specialised litigation in any jurisdictions: civil and commercial contracts, liability, corporate litigation, enforcement proceedings.
6. Intellectual Property and IT Law
- Trademarks, patents and designs. Unfair competition.
- Audiovisual and entertainment law. Advertising. Image rights.
- Software, e-commerce, social networks, mobile devices, personal data, etc.
7. White Collar Crime and Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Compliance.
- Offences against the Social Security or tax Authorities, money laundering, urban planning offences, etc.