REGULATORY AND OPERATIONAL AUDITING (PUBLIC SECTOR)
Auren has significant experience in professional collaboration work with the Public Authorities and dependent entities:
- Regional authorities
- Municipal corporations
- Provincial councils
- Regional bodies
- State-owned enterprises
- State-owned commercial companies
- Public not-for-profit undertakings
- Public law consortiums and other entities.
Our experience is shown by various actions carried out within the Public Sector and our trajectory in the private sector.
WHAT SERVICES DOES AUREN PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC SECTOR?
- Financial auditing.
- Law compliance auditing.
- Operating and management auditing.
- State-owned enterprise and commercial company auditing.
- Public foundation auditing.
- Control of public aid and subsidies.
- Financial control and management of administrative concessions.
- Risk evaluation: Governance, internal control and information systems.
The Auren auditing teams complement civil service professionals by collaborating/assisting with their duties of the control of the management of public funds, contributing value and experience, and the broad vision of a multidisciplinary firm.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY AUREN:
- Legal, tax and labour advice.
- Financial advice.
- Analysis and evaluation of costs of the services.
- Advice on strategic programmes of transparency and good governance.
- Stock inventory.
- Viability plans: budgeting stability and financial sustainability. Other auditing services related to the objectives of information, control and transparency in the management of public services required by the Public Sector.