The tax return on a beer mat – no end in sight
Taxation law is a classic example of piecemeal legal changes. This is because a wide range of interests within society are represented in tax laws by a series of compromises. We are thus departing ever further from the tax return on a beer mat.
It is nigh on impossible for ordinary taxpayers to keep track of the abundance of provisions in tax law, even though there is increasing pressure for compliance at the same time.
For businesses and individuals alike, completing a tax return is no longer a matter of simply filling out a form. We see it as an integral part of our service to identify and illustrate the potential opportunities and risks of tax planning as well as the optimal exercise of options. We will also work with you to develop strategies to anticipate the tax implications of your private and business dealings.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparation of all annual tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Tax planning
- Preparation of electronic balance sheet
- Inheritance and gift tax declaration
- Notices of assessment in cases of inheritance and gift tax for the current market value of shares in corporations, operating assets and landed property
- Assessment of rateable value
- Investment income tax return
- Application for investment allowance
- Application for refund of foreign tax deducted at source
- Input tax refund procedure at home and abroad
- Checking of tax assessments
- Applications of every kind (adjustment of advance payments, deferral, exemption, enforcement, assignment)
- Representation in appeal procedures
- Supervision of external tax audits