Tax aspects lie dormant within every structuring arrangement
Changes within your business or corporate structure usually happen for a number of different reasons. Whatever the rationale behind the change, one thing is certain: it always has tax implications.
We will show you what these are and advise you to ensure that you achieve your structuring goals without any unpleasant surprises in terms of taxation. When it comes to tax arrangements, we will be on hand for you all the way from the formulation of the basic concept to its interdisciplinary application under civil law and will find the best way for you to achieve your goals.
Our services at a glance:
- Tax-optimised contractual arrangements
- Tax concept in relation to corporate changes
- Tax-optimised business structure
- Share transfer arrangements
- Tax advice on group structures
- Transfer of operating assets
- Tax arrangements in contracts between business enterprises