Recognize and avoid risks – dealing with structured processes and liability risks
The compliance with legal regulations and the company internal guidelines is the ultimate aim of all compliance efforts. Management is responsible. Tax compliance is just one module of many, but an important one.
After more and more managers have been held liable and were legally sanctioned for missing or inappropriate compliance systems, the issues also move into the focus of SMEs.
- Identification of tax and liability risks
- Analysis, structuring and standardization of the business processes and points of intersection to avoid risks
- Compliance manual with guidelines
- Regular training of the affected employees
- Test of new business models for tax risks
- Implementation of controlling and reporting systems
- Implementation and examination of risk management systems