International tax law
Globalization contains great opportunities – in case you have the right set up
Globalization does not only affect big organizations anymore, in fact it is also influencing SMEs. The entrepreneurial opportunities are opposed by risks in the legal and tax area. Every state has its own law and tax system and tries to maximize the tax due.
Therefore cross-border activities need to be analyzed and planned beforehand. The potential for optimization is significant. We supervise you from the siting over the selection of a legal structure up to the design of your transnational activities.
Advisory in the area of international tax law always requires the inclusion of experts for the individual law and tax system. In this case we can access the knowledge and skills of our foreign Auren colleagues and colleges of ANTEA, an alliance of independent consulting businesses.
By doing so, we can develop an optimal solution for you in our well-practiced project teams.
- Advisory of domestic persons and businesses with foreign income (Outbound)
- Advisory of foreign persons and businesses with domestic income (Inbound)
- Optimization and planning of transnational tax issues
- Design of function changes from a tax point of view
- Tax advisory on posting of workers
- International Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transfer pricing, licenses, levies etc. between affiliates
- Comparison of international tax burdens
- International tax structuring
- VAT on transnational deliveries and supplies