Mergers & Acquisitions
Corporate transactions – a challenge for everyone involved
The purchase or sale of a company is a challenge for everyone involved. Whether we accompany you as the purchaser or seller of a company, we understand that the purchase or sale of a company means far more than simply giving advice on the legal structure of the company purchase agreement.
It includes preparing your company for the sale, helping to look for a suitable buyer or seller, a cost-benefit analysis of the company's assets (due diligence), advice on setting the purchase price, support in every project phase, formulating the Letter of Intent, negotiating and drawing up the company purchase agreement and any subsidiary agreements, and supervising the process until its successful completion.
Having worked in this field for many years, we understand not only the legal aspects of this transaction, but the emotional implications as well. Put your faith in a team of Auren specialists who will accompany you through the process from beginning to end.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparations for the transaction
- Advice on purchase price arrangements
- Letter of Intent
- Conduct and supervision of due diligence reviews
- Amendments in line with company law
- Legally compliant drawing up of the company purchase agreement and subsidiary agreements
- Handling and follow-up of the transaction process
- Advice on external communications