Constant changes to the law call for legal advice
Employment law is subject to many amendments as a result of changes to the law or case law. Clear rules bring clarity for employers and employees. In contrast, unclear rules or a lack or regulation often lead to easily avoidable disputes.
"General" labour law is related to social legislation, which accounts for the specific features of certain situations. As is so often the case, tax law also plays a not insignificant role.
Our lawyers are able to give you comprehensive and practical advice for your business. Should a dispute be unavoidable, Auren will be on hand to guide you through the case.
Our services at a glance:
- Individual employment contracts for management, directors and (managerial) employees
- Notices of termination for business-related, conduct-related and personal reasons, written warnings if required
- Cancellation and winding-up agreements
- Advice on transfer of operations
- Status assessment procedures under social insurance law
- Social insurance for artists
- Representation at industrial and administrative tribunals