You can't take care of everything
Business owners know only too well that conflict comes with the territory. Whether disputes with (former) employees, differences of opinion with suppliers or outstanding payments from customers: much can be resolved in a private conversation. Sometimes, however, legal assistance is required.
This need not necessarily mean going to court. Lawyers can often help out of court, whether through a lawyer letter to lend more "weight" to your argument or through negotiations with fellow lawyers on the opposing side.
Needless to say, it's best if it doesn't come to this in the first place. Good advice beforehand, carefully formulated contracts, general terms and conditions of business, legally certified contracts - this is the way to deal with many problems before they even arise. But if it does go to court we will be there for you.
Our services at a glance:
- General legal advice
- Contract review, contract preparation (cautelary jurisprudence)
- Representation of interests and conduct of negotiations
- Legal representation before authorities and courts
- Expert opinions and reports
- Enforcement procedures and claims management