Advising on Succession
Who will arrive as you depart? The sooner you know the answer to this, the better
As a rule, the owners of small and medium-sized businesses don't like to think about what will happen when they stop working. This means that essential succession arrangements are often put off until an unspecified time in the future. However, the long-term success of the business depends on the timely and serious planning of its commercially successful transfer to the next generation.
Good succession planning is a challenge for a business and a highly personal matter. It is not just the legal, taxation and business management aspects that have to be taken into consideration here - family views also play a big role in the planning process. Our long-standing experience in succession planning means that we have the requisite expertise and sensitivity to work with you in order to come up with the best possible solution for your business and your family.
Our services at a glance:
- Planning and supervision of the entire process of business succession
- Design of business succession concepts
- Selection of suitable successor (internal/external)
- Use of family trusts to protect family assets
- Succession planning with a foreign element
- Tax-optimised business succession
- Drawing up of wills for business owners
- Execution of wills
- Health care power of attorney and living wills