Convenient payroll accounting – don't be caught unawares
The requirements of accurate payroll accounting are manifold. A knowledge of employment law, income tax law and social insurance law is essential. On top of this, a constant eye must be kept on case law in these areas. Any business finds this virtually impossible to do during day-to-day operations.
We have made "payroll accounting" one of our core businesses. We use an efficient process organisation system, specialist staff and state-of-the-art data-processing systems to provide complex and comprehensive payroll accounting. Customer service has top priority here. We see ourselves as part of your organisation and will take care of routine tasks for you. If required, we will liaise closely with you to ensure that we genuinely provide relief.
It goes without saying that our processes are certified and tested. We would be happy to send you the audit report for our internal control system in compliance with IDW PS 951. Moreover, we meet the high standards required by data protection legislation and order-related data processing.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparation of accounts for temporary staff, wages in the construction industry, salaried staff, hourly wages and pension recipients
- Use of wage programs attuned to your requirements
- Programming of interfaces to simplify processes for time data systems and financial accounting
- Preparation of reports in line with your requirements based on over 300 templates
- Dispatch of accounts or online information retrieval solution for each employee
- Protected web interface for archiving accounts with access provided for you