Preparation of annual financial statements
Balancing the books once a year
Every businessman must balance the books at the end of the financial year. The scope of the accounting regulations to be observed depends on the legal form and the size of the business. The annual financial statement shows the commercial success of a business over the preceding year and is therefore a valuable source of information for internal and external interested parties (e.g. banks).
In recent years accounting legislation has become a fast-moving field of law. Depending on your requirements, we will advise you on the preparation of your annual financial statement and clarify any individual accounting issues you may have in this connection. Alternatively, you can outsource the entire preparation of annual financial statements to us.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparation of annual financial statements or advice and assistance with preparation (HGB, IAS/IFRS, US GAAP)
- Publication and deposition of annual financial statements in the electronic German Federal Gazette with optimal exercise of options under commercial law
- Opening, interim, complementary and supplementary balance sheets
- Reorganisation and merger balance sheets
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Insolvency and liquidation balance sheets
- Financial statements, income statements and budget accounts for non-profit-making organisations and public corporations
- Consolidated accounts (HGB, IAS/IFRS, US GAAP)
- Assistance in setting up a group accounting system and selection of appropriate consolidation software
- Advice on all matters relating to balance sheet law and tax accounting law