We follow self-imposed rules to fulfil our mission as a company. We see this as our duty and as your right. By making this code of ethics publicly known, we are obliged to comply with these rules on a daily basis. This is your guarantee of quality.
The current rules of conduct include the basic duties of employees and the company itself in relation to:
The managers at Auren ensure that this code of conduct is correctly interpreted, applied and followed.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The employees of Auren must have the appropriate academic education, skills and experience to carry out their duties. This is taken into account during the selection process of employees and guaranteed by internal and external education and training courses. The employees of Auren invest a considerable amount of time in internal and external training courses to maintain their skills and bring their knowledge up to date.
Although the company is legally accountable as a whole, the consultants at Auren are responsible for their own actions. Every profession requires objectivity and competence. No one is allowed to work without due regard for these principles.
- Employees of Auren have respect for professional colleagues.
- Employees of Auren keep secret any information, content, findings and findings in the course of their professional activities, unless the customer has expressly given consent.
- The employees of Auren use technical equipment exclusively for work.
- Employees of Auren undertake to respect other people, promote the interests of the company and protect the environment.
In addition to these rules, all Auren consultants are subject to statutory and professional obligations.
UN GLOBAL COMPACT
Auren has agreed to the ten principles of the United Nations for the promotion of human rights, labour rights, non-discrimination, eradication of child labour, protection of the environment and the fight against corruption.
In keeping with the UN Global Compact, Auren is committed to the ten following principles:
- Our businesses support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- We make sure that our businesses are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Our businesses will uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Our businesses will demand the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Our businesses will pursue the effective abolition of child labour.
- Our businesses will pursue the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Our businesses will support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Our businesses will undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Our businesses will encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Our businesses will work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.