Position and Responsibilities Handbook
- Any activity or set of activities that use resources to determine the added value of each position in the organization.
- The manual process involves Position and Responsibilities, among its most important aspects:
- Definition of roles and responsibilities from the downward direction;
- Determination of volume of transactions;
- Identification of processes, technology and administrative processes;
- Identifications control factors needed for management;
- HR Planning;
- Assembling the functional organization;
- Definition of posts (mission, functions, skills, education, experience, expertise, level of relationship, impact of work on key business results, etc).
Position and Responsibilities Handbook services